Welcome to BillyCrawford.org, the largest Billy Crawford fansite around. We're here to provide you with the latest news, pictures, media files and much more. We also have pretty large (international) forums where you can chat with other fans. They can provide interesting information about his career even in response to students who ask to “write my discussion post for me about Billy Crawford.”

Clea Online
Rachel Stevens Source
Ryan Style
Girls Aloud Web
Kelly Source
Angela Via
Timberlake Style
Jo O'Meara
Marion Mania
Michelle Branch Style
Devon Sawa
Natalie Online
...more?

• Site Stats •

Webmaster: Joyce
Site Subject: Billy Joe Crawford
Online Since: Early 2001
Version: 14
Host: like-woah.org
Counter:

• Tagboard •

Name:

[Reset Tag] [Archive]

• Download It •

Trackin' [UK Edit] Musicvideo
Size: +40 MB
Format: MPG
[ DOWNLOAD ]
open link in new window, then follow instructions

• Disclaimer •

BillyCrawford.org is just a fansite. This is not the official Billy Crawford fansite or fanclub. All pictures/articles are 100% credited to the site, so please do not take anything without permission.

• Newsletter •

Receive the latest news in your inbox

subscribe unsubscribe

• Make A Donation •

Every cent helps us creating a better website with more media files.

Billy does Marocco | Posted by at 13 June 2006 2006 | Comments:

Billy will be giving a full concert at 15 June 2006, in "Megarama" (Casablanca). To get tickets call 065 88 62 62 (Infoline), costs for tickets are 300 DHS / 400 DHS / 600 DHS. [ source ]

New Layout | Posted by at 03 June 2006 2006 | Comments:

Added a new layout! After all the mess we've been though with the previous one I thought it'd be better to put up something new. I hope you all like the new layout, it's kind of dark isn't it? I guess something colourful would have been better since summer's coming up soon. Oh well - I still hope you'll all like it! Enjoy!

Trackin' UK Video | Posted by at 02 June 2006 2006 | Comments:

Sorry I'm barely updating. I've had exams the past 3 weeks, plus my internet went down for 1-2 weeks so I really couldn't find to update. Anyway, I've had a few requests for the UK Version of "Trackin'", the video that is, so here it is! Just follow the intructions and don't forget to open the link in a new window. Enjoy!

Trackin' [UK Edit] Musicvideo
Size: +40 MB
Format: MPG
[ DOWNLOAD ]

Need your help! | Posted by at 29 April 2006 | Comments:

If you have any scans at all, could you please send them to me? I'm looking for magazine scans from any (non french) magazine Billy appeared in. It can be a poster, news message, interview, picture, anything really. It's for his new official website. I need to send them tonight so if you have any, please hurry and send them to [email protected]. Thanks so much <3

International Release | Posted by at 18 April 2006 | Comments:

I found this short article about Billy's new album. It was written in French so I translated it for you guys:

Billy looking forward seeing his Europe fans again; While we were recently talking to Billy Crawford, he mentioned his album is getting an international release. Billy's looking forward to return to countries he's last been over 4 years ago. "The album is probably getting released within a few Europe countries, the Philippines and maybe even America and England. The countries in Europe will probably be Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands." Billy also told us the album, still unnamed, should be out end 2006, early 2007. "It's going to be sort of like the Big City. So much has happened to me the past few years, things I'd like to express in my lyrics so I guess you could say the album is going to be a bit more mature." The first single is currently due for December 2006.

Super Freak | Posted by at 18 April 2006 | Comments:

As you all know, Billy did a re-make of Rick James' song "Super Freak" for the Asterix et les Vikings Soundtrack. Of course - if you live in France please buy this in stores aswell, but since it's pretty hard to get for us international fans here's the HQ mp3.

You should open the link in a new window, wait for the countdown to finish, and then a button with "click to download" will appear. Click that button and set the download location in the Download dialog.

Billy Crawford - Super Freak
Size: 5 MB
Format: MP3 (Length: 3:40)
[ MP3 ] [ LYRICS ]
open mp3-link in new window, then follow instructions

Radio Interview | Posted by at 16 April 2006 | Comments:

Happy Easter everyone!

I've uploaded a mp3 of Billy doing an interview at some French radio station. It's about the book "La Musique et Moi" and some more stuff like music, relationships, etc. Enjoy listening!

Billy Crawford - Radio Interview (French)
Size: 10 MB
Format: MP3
[ DOWNLOAD ]

And.. we're back! | Posted by at 15 April 2006 | Comments:

Hi everyone! Wow - we're back! As you all know, the website was hacked quite recently and I lost all my files. I re-did all pages, made a new layout, and this is the result. I hope you all like it. I personally think this is the best layout the site's had so far. Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to join the forums if you haven't done so already. The gallery will be online as soon as possible (just give me 2-3 days to upload some more pictures and make a layout for it).

Bright Lights Video | Posted by at 14 March 2006 | Comments:

Thanks for the kind emails about my last post. I know I haven't been the best webby the past few weeks but I'm trying to make it up to you all =) Here's the Bright Lights video.

Bright Lights Musicvideo
Format ASF
Credit BillyCrawford.org
[ DOWNLOAD ]

MSN Dance Show Episodes | Posted by at 13 March 2006 | Comments:

Since I've had over 100 requests asking me to re-upload these files, I decided to re-uploaded all the 6 episodes of the "MSN Dance Show", where you got the pic the look/dance/etc for the 3 Wishes video. If you're a forum member you already received these links last week. Enjoy the files!

MSN Dance Show - Episode 1
Format WMV
Credit MSN.fr / BillyCrawford.org
[ DOWNLOAD ]

MSN Dance Show - Episode 2
Format WMV
Credit MSN.fr / BillyCrawford.org
[ DOWNLOAD ]

MSN Dance Show - Episode 3
Format WMV